Please note that we do not offer refunds on any ticket purchases, except for the reasons listed below.
All sales on our site are final.
Some of the reasons for this are:
- To avoid fraud
- As an example: Person A purchases tickets from our website and then immediately receives and downloads their tickets. They then request a refund. The tickets are no longer valid, but Person A still has them in their possession. Person A then sells the now invalid tickets to Person B. When Person B attempts to use the tickets at the event, they find out they are invalid and cannot be used.
- There are always no-shows at events
- Within the concert and events industry, there are always no-shows at certain events. This varies widely but can be anywhere from 7% – 25%. This means that we can work very hard to sell out an event, but ticket holders still may not come! We do not offer refunds for a change of mind. This is because it would be impossible to budget for a loss of 25% of our revenue at every event!
We offer refunds in the following scenarios:
- The event has been cancelled.
- PLEASE NOTE: you do not need to contact us if the event has been cancelled. Your refund will be processed automatically.
- The date of the event has been changed.
- The venue for the event has been changed.
- A change of headliner act.
We do not offer refunds in any other circumstances. If you want to request a refund for a change of date, change of venue, or change of headliner, you can do so by emailing us at [email protected].
Please note that the above scenarios only apply to purchases through tickets.codypennington.com. This does not apply to any purchases made through any third-party ticket services. Please contact your ticket provider directly with any questions or concerns.